Handmade jewels from San Francisco! While twelvetwentyeight.com is getting a face lift this is a place to stay updated on what I've been working on for 1228.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Original 1228 handmade Clothing

All the clothing below is available by special order only at this time.  I hope to have 1228 clothing in stores next Fall,  I am working on some really beautiful jackets and sweaters that I am extremely proud of. I am excited that the jewelry has become so popular, but it is taking up most of my time and I can't make much clothing at this time, please contact me if you are interested in a piece of clothing, all pieces are handmade and beautiful!
Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
phoebe resized

Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket








Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Made with love just for you!
XOXO 1228

Search This Blog